Dr. Coetser is able to help with the diagnosis and management of the following conditions of the chest and lungs:
- Lung infections, e.g. bronchitis, pneumonia and tuberculosis
- Chronic obstructive airways disease, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema
- Interstitial lung disease and lung fibrosis
- Pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis
- Lung cancer (in conjunction with oncology services in the area)
Diagnostic services include lung function testing, including spirometry and 6-minute-walk testing. Chest X-rays and CT scans of the chest can be done at the local radiology department.